Get the Service You Deserve
Innovation Superannuation & Accounting is a speciality boutique firm which commenced in 2007. We have the commitment to form a close partnership with our clients. Our services and advice is tailor made for you as we take the time to listen and understand your needs.
Innovation Superannuation & Accounting has the commitment to excellence not just in accounting and taxation, but also specialising in Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) advice, administration, compliance and planning.
Whilst Innovation Superannuation & Accounting has specialist knowledge our style remains personal and the emphasis is on appropriate solutions and the development of a long term client relationship.
We understand our time is valuable and we are available to come to you.
Meet Natalie the Principal
Natalie has over 20 years of experience in taxation, accounting and superannuation. She has the determination to provide clients with not just a compliance approach to all their accounting, taxation and superannuation needs, but to also provide feedback, enlightenment, advice and planning opportunities with all stages of the client’s life.
Natalie has also had just as many years’ experience in providing business services and taxation guidance to a large variety of clients ranging from individual taxpayers through all sizes of enterprises to large international organisations.
- Bachelor of Financial Administration (University of New England)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (Fellow)
Registered Tax Agent
- Diploma of Financial Services (Superannuation)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Superannuation)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor
- SMSF Specialist AdvisorTM
- CPA Australia (FCPA)
- SMSF Professional Association of Australia (SPAA)
- National Tax and Accountants Association (NTAA)